By 1893, a new building was needed. The body of the little wooded church was utilized in the new building by moving it back, turning it one-fourth, and forming what was later called The League Room. The foundation of the brick building was completed when the great financial panic of 1893 swept over the land. Business was at a stand-still, and so was the Methodist Church. Services were held in the basement for several years. In 1895, the new building was complete.
In 1939, the Methodist Episcopal Church, the Methodist Episcopal, South, and the Methodist Protestant Church joined, so the Redwood Church became known as The First Methodist Church.
By 1954, the brick church was too small for the membership and was in need of extensive repaires. Space was a serious consideration. The car parking situation was becoming a serious problem, with three town churches almost side by side. A piece of farm property bordering on the southeast edge of town was selected. Groundbreaking on the new location was held on May 17, 1959. The cornerstone was laid on September 27, 1959. Built of brick, Kasota stone, wood, glass, and metal, the building, which seats 720 persons, the church was completed in time for the first service on September 11, 1960. In 1960, the old brick church was torn down.
In 1968, when The Evangelical United Brethren Church and The Methodist Church merged, the Redwood Falls Evangelical United Brethren closed and merged with the Redwood Falls Methodist Church to form Redwood Falls United Methodist Church.